Most of the people in my batch think that our chemistry teacher, who shall
remain unnamed, is gay. I am one of the few who do not think so. I have set
up this page to try to understand why.
My Chemistry Teacher
We shall refer to him as Mr X.
- A lot of stubble.
- Has much white hair, but not that much.
- Thick bushy moustache.
- Much body hair.
- Very hairy arms and legs.
- About 1.65 metres.
- Goes hmm? sometimes.
- Has a voice that often rises to high levels suddenly.
- Speaks in a high voice normally.
- Sometimes walks with his head sunken into his shoulders
- Swings his arms when he walks.
- Swings his hips somewhat when he walks.
- On casual occasions, favours short, colourful bermudas.
- Favours long-sleeved white shirt and black pants.
- Seen loitering in 2 primary schools on Teachers' Day - when he doesn't
- Moves his arms violently while gesturing.
- Hugs students.
- Touches students.
- Likes to be close to students.
- Pats students on back.
- Touches students' arms and shoulders.
- Folds students' collars for them.
- Tucks students' shirts in for them.
- Touches male students. Note: It is a boy's school.
- Allegedly powders face.
- Rubs his hands together.
- Cares a lot about his students.
- Allegedly has no female relationships.
- Likes to bring students on outings.
- Calls students late at night.
- 30+, 40+ (?)
- Drives an old Mercedes which is falling apart.
Well? What do you think? Is he or is he not?